WELCOME to Perth International College of English, the most centrally located English language school in the heart of Perth city. Students from all over the world come here to learn English and experience our wonderful Australian lifestyle.
Whether you are learning language skills for further study at University, Business College or High School, or to help further your career by passing an exam, or simply learning the language for travel and new experiences, your achievement is our vital concern.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider us...
- P.I.C.E. is the most centrally located English Language school in the city, only a few minutes walk from the main train & bus station.
- Surrounded by cafes, restaurants and shops, the College has Perth's historical buildings, museums, galleries and libraries close by.
- Quality, modern facilities include 20 air-conditioned classrooms, library and computer lab with free internet access and student lounges on both floors.
- All teachers have TESOL qualifications and experience, guaranteeing the most professional standard of teaching.
- Teachers & staff provide individual academic counselling for students wanting to extend their study into vocational or higher education training.
- Materials are included in all course fees except for textbooks.
- Great mix of different nationalities from all over the world.
- Airport pick-up and accommodation options include half-board homestay, city hostel, back-packer and student hotel.
- Great activity programme offered every Friday afternoon and weekends.
- Special DemiPair programme for selected female students over 18.
- Direct entry into TAFE
- Package English plus Year 11, 12 and Foundation courses at Tuart and Canning Colleges.
- Direct entry into some Universities from PICE's academic English courses.
- P.I.C.E. is privately owned and managed.